I realised that for some reason I hadn’t included the contact sheets along with the submissions. I have edited them down as some were nonsense. I was using a remote trigger, so I took some shots, moved myself, took some more shoots, moved again etc. Then I would go, look at images, alter settings, and repeat. So the quantity of shots was high – the quantity of poor shots was almost as equally high. So I have culled them down considerably.
Not much else to say about them really.
Above: Some contact sheets for Elvis
Above: Some contact sheets for David and the Hairdresser
Above: Some contact sheets for Teddy Bears picnic at Emmaus.
Also – these are not really titles for the images – I don’t both with titles really.